Skip to main content

Information you may need before you get a guinea pig

Hi this is my first post! I'm doing this to pass the time before I get my guinea pigs! I learned some facts that I want to share with you! So the first one is never buy 1 guinea pig unless you have one at home you are going to bond it with. And 2 is never leave them unattended outside of their cage but they still need time with you on the floor. 3 its best to make your own cage ones from a pet store are too small and very costly for you I recommend to go to guinea pig cages store.com and find there c and c grids they are really cheap they are $ 1.79! 4. Use a fabric that is not rough and does not have a loopy  string texture but no quilting fabric too! Or  you can use substrate or bedding they are the same thing but I really recommend for you to get Care Fresh for bedding or substrate. And finally 5 if your cage has no bottom and its  on the floor use puppy potty pads under your bedding or substrate or fabric! Hope this first post helped you a little more to get the information you needed to get closer to knowing all you need before you get you cute bundle of fluff!

Comments

Post a Comment